To file a notice of infringement with Shop Scenes, Inc (the operator of ShopScenes.com), you must provide a written communication, by mail/post, email, or fax, that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether material published on ShopScenes.com infringes your copyright, we recommend contacting an attorney first.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://mysite.com/my_work.html").
- Identify the material on ShopScenes.com that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above (for example, “The following page infringes on my copyrighted work: https://www.shopscenes.com/infringing-content”).
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Shop Scenes, Inc.
Attn: DMCA Complaints
6727 Seward Park Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98118
or email to:
email@example.com with the subject line "DMCA Complaint". Due to security concerns, please do not send an email with attachments. Any notification of infringement email sent with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Infringements other than Copyright
Are you trying to report a trademark violation or some other legal issue other than a copyright violation? If so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.